Join Us in Celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Weekly Potluck & Bible Study
We will gather in Room 27 for Potluck and Bible Study. Come whether you have a dish to bring or not. There is always plenty and the fellowship is great.
At the 7:15 p.m. worship, we’ll have a favorite hymn, time for questions, candles and prayers, and the Holden Vespers service. Concludes at 8 pm.
Wednesday, February 26 – 12 noon: Worship with Imposition of Ashes 7 p.m. Worship Service with Holy Communion and Imposition of Ashes
- Sunday, April 5 – Palm/Passion Sunday:
- 8:30 am Worship
- 11 am Worship
- 6 pm Worship
- Wednesday, April 8 – Service of the Word for Healing, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 9 – Maunady Thursday
- Seder Supper 5:30 p.m.
- Worship with Holy Communion, 7:30 p.m.
- “The Seven Last Words” Prayer Vigil begins immediately after the Tenebrae Service at 8:30 p.m. and continues until the Easter Vigil Service at 7:30 p.m. Saturday evening. Please sign up for a 15-minute segment.
- Easter Sunday, April 12 – Festival Services. Holy Communion at all services.
- 8:30 a.m.
- Easter Breakfast from 9:30-10:30 a.m
- 11:00 a.m.
- 6:00 p.m.
Come Celebrate with Us.
All Are Welcome Here!
Welcome to Augustana. Augustana is a thriving, multicultural, multinational, welcoming and affirming, sanctuary, servant congregation, called by Christ to share the good news of God’s love for all people. We are called by the Creator to work with our Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Native American and Christian sisters and brothers and many people of good will, to seek justice and peace in all the earth and to care for the creation for generations to come, as together we weave God’s beloved community.
Rev. W.J. Mark Knutson, Pastor
This Week's Services
The mission of Augustana Lutheran Church is to witness to the Good News of God in Jesus Christ as a multicultural and multinational congregation of justice-seekers and peacemakers who welcome and affirm every person.