Donde Estamos Situados
Augustana Iglesia Luterana
2710 NE 14th Street
Portland, Oregon 97212
- Escucharas que Dios te Ama. Escucharas que eres hij@ de Dios y una persona especial y valiosa. Escucharas que Augustana te quiere incluir en nuestra comunidad de personas que aman y siguen a Jesús. Escucharas que no somos perfectos y que no pretendemos serlo
- No. Vístete como mejor te guste y te sientas confortable.
- Yes, we enjoy having children in our worship service. We include children in our service and we love it when they dance in the aisles. Crying is a way of affirming life and will bother you as parents a lot more than it will us. We offer Sunday School for preschoolers all the way up through High School. Classes take place on Sunday at 9:00 and are currently done via Zoom.
- We welcome young/old, straight/gay, working/retired, happy/sad, people of any ethnicity or culture. We have over 50 countries of birth worshiping together, from five continents.
- Puedes sentirte lebre de participar en la misa, Siguiendo el boleting impreso donde puedes cantar y orar, o solo puedes escuchar y observar.
- Our service rotates among 3 different musical styles. We love them all!
- Contemporary. We sing modern worship songs as well as those from a variety of cultures and traditions, accompanied by a band with keyboard, guitars and drums.
- Classical Lutheran. We use songs and liturgy from Evangelical Lutheran Worship. Our magnificent historic pipe organ is featured.
- Jazz. This service features the Augustana Jazz Quartet, a group of professional musicians who share their talents with us. We throw in a few gospel numbers, too!